Participants meet at Camp Guyasuta and hike 5 minutes to the marina in Sharpsburg.
There you are given instruction on paddling.
Participants go from Sharpsburg to Millvale OR PNC Park and then bike back to Camp Guyasuta along the river trail.
Roundtrip to PNC Park takes about 5 hours
* Guided by Camp Guyasuta staff
* Safety pontoon boat follows canoes or kayaks
* Truck chase crew follows along the trek
* Bag lunch can be provided for an additional fee of $6.00 per person
* Lifejackets, Paddles, Canoes, Kayaks and Bikes are provided
* Helmets are available if you do not bring your own
* Canoe & Cycle consent form must be filled out for each participant
This program runs from Memorial Day - Labor Day
Cost $25.00 per person
Min 25 participants Max 50 Participants
Call for availability
LAUREL HIGHLANDS COUNCIL
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA
300 23rd street
Sharpsburg, PA 15215